Sunday, October 18, 2015

Book Launch at Grand Rapids ComicCon

The warm welcome I really needed!

 I'm a shy writer. Shyness and selfpublished, unfortunately, don't blend well.  In an effort to really give this new book a good launch, I put on my big girl pants and went to Grand Rapids, MI ComicCon as a vendor to present the book in person.  The day before, I was actually sick with anxiety.  So many people, such a big event--the fears started to spin. 

Thankfully, Grand Rapids ComicCon blew away my fears almost immediately.  Everyone who came to the booth was terrific.  For a writer with shyness/social anxiety/call-it-what-you-will, it was better than a Health Potion.

So grateful to everyone who visited the booth (and the blog!). On Saturday someone even came back to tell me they had already started reading the book and loved it!  It was like reading a five-star Amazon review, but even better; I could actually meet them!

To show my appreciation, I am giving away as many books as I can.  To all who signed up on the email list, I will be picking random names this week and sending emails to everyone (winner or not) to let you know.  Unless I was unable to decipher your email address or I put it in wrong, expect that this week!  (if you don't get one, feel free to email me; samstemler@gmail.com )

If the paperback lottery fortune doesn't favor you, never fear.  The ebook is free on Amazon for launch week (Here's the LINK) and if you prefer paperbacks, they are also available on Lulu.com (LINK for that). I know many readers prefer to order from someone they know; no problem! Send me an email I will will do my darndest to send a paperback your way.

Also, you can try your luck at a paperback again on Goodreads!  Goodreads giveaway starts Oct 23and runs until Nov 25th.

In sum;
 Comiccon was awesome. My thanks to all the cool people!
New Book on Amazon (if you like the book and think other people should read it too, leave a review! This really helps other people find it.)
Paperbacks on Lulu,
Goodreads Giveaway starts Oct 23

Questions? Email me! samstemler@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment