Saturday, August 13, 2016

New Books, Big Events

It's almost here!



Though I didn't quite make the July release date that I wanted, Soldier Sons #4: Son of the Cull is almost here. THIS MONTH (August) Book 4 e-books will be available on Amazon and paperbacks will be available on Lulu.com.

Son of the Cull, with the previous three books already available, will debut at two upcoming events here in Michigan. NerdCon my childhood hometown of Portland and Capital City ComicCon in my adult hometown of Lansing. Of course, attending these events has nothing to do with me wanting to throw on my Ichigo cosplay and see nerdy things ^.^

For all those who can't be in my little corner of dear ol' Michigan, there will also be giveaways! All books will be available FREE on Amazon at the end of the month, from August 26, 2016 until August 30. For those who prefer paperbacks, never fear. Enter the Goodreads Giveaway starting Aug 20 and you can win a paperback copy of Book 1 to start the adventure.

Find all the books Free on Amazon Aug 26 - Aug 30 Starting with Book 1: The Ghost of Red Fields

Enter the paperback book giveaway on Goodreads from Aug 20 - Aug 31

Find me at Capital City ComicCon in Lansing, MI Aug 27

No comments:

Post a Comment